The Workplace Training for Innovation Program has provided wonderful opportunities for small business employers to provide high quality, custom training for their employess. Debbie Payne, DP Leadership Associates has been fortunate to work with a number of small business employers and custom-designed unique in-house training sessions for their employees. Some examples of the funded training provided by DP Leadership Associates includes:
- A series of two-hour, focused in-house sessions using MBTI personality assessments and team communication that resulted in creating a vision, mission and values statements for a medical office.
- Workshops on leadership, team and communication for two fitness centers
- Specialized technical administration training for a wine store
- Inventory, sales and team development training for a health and wellness store.
- Customer service, sales and teamwork workshops for staff in a drycleaning store
- Creation of a powerful coaching program with followup coaching for a golf club
- Specialized one on one techincal and archiving training for two employees in a church
- Leadership workshops and coaching training using Tri-namics for an accounting firm, manufacturing plant, and wellness center.
- Customer service and product knowledge workshop for a spa
- Team development and communication skills workshops for a recreation and playground equipment company.
This BC Government funding grant provides up to $5,000.00 for eligible small business employers in BC. . Each of these businesses mentioned above have received sufficient funds to meet their identified training needs. If you are a small business in BC and would like to provide training for your employees check out this limited-time offer fund. To find out more information about your eligibility visit the official gov’t site at debbie.